Organizer: University of Arizona Museum of Art
Start Time: 4:00pm
Join our panelists for a virtual discussion on how COVID-19 has impacted our local food system.
How have local food producers responded and inspired change, and do we have reasons for hope?
This event is co-sponsored by Center for Regional Food Studies, Tucson City of Gastronomy Board and Tucson Meet Yourself.
- Megan A. Carney, Assistant Professor, School of Anthropology; Director, Center for Regional Food Studies (facilitator)
- Gigi Owen, Assistant Research Scientist, Climate Assessment for the Southwest
- Laurel Bellante, Assistant Director, Center for Regional Food Studies
- Doug Levy, Executive Chef, Feast
- Bridgette Nobbe, Coordinator, University Food Pantry