In honor of the final month of The Art of Food: From the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation – and to celebrate the Our Stories exhibitions Tucson Stories: Food, Health, Community, Justice and VOICES: Real Stories of Hunger and Hope from Tucson and Southern Arizona – UAMA invites the community to a special afternoon of art and food.
Visitors will enjoy free admission to the Museum and highlights like:
- Live printmaking with CREAM Forever,
- Family-friendly scavenger hunt,
- Pop-up exhibition for Tucson Stories and VOICES,
- “Let’s talk about urban farming” presentation with Stephen Hardy,
- “Planting seeds for your spring garden” presentation with UA Kitchen Garden,
- Sonoran hotdogs, DJ and more!
Learn more about The Art of Food here.
Admission is free thanks to support from the Edward J. Gallagher, Jr. Memorial Fund.