Organizer: University of Arizona Museum of Art
Start Time: 12:00pm
In honor of the final month of The Art of Food: From the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation – and to celebrate the Our Stories exhibitions Tucson Stories: Food, Health, Community, Justice and VOICES: Real Stories of Hunger and Hope from Tucson and Southern Arizona – UAMA invites the community to a special afternoon of art and food.
Visitors will enjoy free admission to the Museum and highlights like:
- Live printmaking with CREAM Forever,
- Family-friendly scavenger hunt,
- Pop-up exhibition for Tucson Stories and VOICES,
- “Let’s talk about urban farming” presentation with Stephen Hardy,
- “Planting seeds for your spring garden” presentation with UA Kitchen Garden,
- Sonoran hotdogs, DJ and more!
Please bring non-perishable food items for the UArizona Campus Pantry. Here’s what they need!
Learn more about The Art of Food here.
Admission is free thanks to support from the Edward J. Gallagher, Jr. Memorial Fund.