Arizona Arts is excited to share that this semester, college and high school students are eligible to attend any School of Theatre, Film & Television theatre production and any School of Dance, Fred Fox School of Music and Arizona Arts Live performances for free!
Thanks to support from the Office of the Provost, tickets will be available to any student who shows a valid student ID and provides their email at the box office on the day of the performance on a first-come, first-serve basis. The box office opens 60 minutes before show time.
Students must be currently enrolled and attending classes at their educational institution.
- Romeo + Juliet, March 17-19
- The Black Violin Experience, March 21
- Trester Festival for Latin American Music, March 26-April 1
- Solo Recital: Diego Cactano, April 1
- Wind Quintet – Faculty Artist Series, April 5
- Fran Lebowitz, April 6
- Etran de L’Air, April 10
- Head Over Heels, April 9, 12-16, 21-23
- Air Play, April 12-15
- Dance Springs Eternal, April 19-30
- Awakening | Student Spotlight, April 20-29
- Concert Jazz Band and Studio Jazz Ensemble, April 21
- and many more.
@UArizonaArts | #arizonaarts